Vendor/CRO Management & Oversight Training Course Online 24-25 May 2022
• Understand Vendor management Oversight methodology and documentation
• Discover how you can address inspection findings with Vendor Oversight
• Understand how to effectively manage CROs/vendors used in the pharma industry
• Build an understanding of your responsibilities as the sponsor
• Discuss how to put in place a robust CRO/vendor selection process
• Discover tools and processes to manage CRO/ vendors
• Measure CRO performance including metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Avoid problems of vendor oversight
• Share best practices for Vendor Oversight and Management
With regulatory inspectors increasingly finding issues with vendor oversight by
sponsor organizations, it is becoming even more important for the pharmaceutical
industry to employ efficient and accurate strategies for managing outsourced
activities. A company’s ability to identify and select the right CRO/ vendor for the
right project and manage them efficiently and effectively will help to ensure
compliance with the regulator’s expectations.
In this course, you will learn how to prepare a request for proposal (RFP), evaluate
and select the right CRO, and establish procedures for vendor oversight for projects
you need to outsource. You will also cover the techniques for successfully managing
CROs/ vendors and the shared responsibilities required by the sponsor and the
service provider. Managing Vendor performance issues will also be discussed.
The course is equally useful to CROs/other vendors and consultants to understand
how to work effectively with sponsor organizations.