Procurement contract & Supply chain Management Master Class, Online 18-19 October 2022
Through this Master class you will be able to:
- Provide a thorough knowledge and understanding of world-class supply chain management practices and their role in developing and maintaining competitive advantage;
- Provide experience in viewing supply chain situations from the perspective of suppliers to and customers of manufacturers and service providers;
- Introduce the tools and applications used in supply chain process evaluation and re-engineering, including sustainability aspects, people, leadership, and change management aspects;
- Provide experience and feedback in the use of both qualitative and quantitative data analysis;
- Provide a knowledge baseline documenting supply chain management best practice.
- Understand the concept of a Supply Chain
- Be able to identify opportunities for cost savings
- Take the necessary steps to implement lasting solutions
- Craft a successful procurement/contract strategy
- Deliver the required results
- Be able to measure performance globally
In today’s procurement, where the volume of suppliers is large, decision-makers cannot rely on intuition to make strategic decisions. Also, as the global marketplace has evolved, the procurement function has moved from being a purely operational purchase order fulfillment department to a more strategic role. The current nature of global business and its increasingly complex supply chain networks demand advanced tools to meet the complexity and accelerating change in procurement.
This training course explores key concepts forming the basis of strategic procurement and supply chain management, and moves modern organizations from typical tactical focus to the strategic focus needed to successfully implement the processes and methods needed to reach world-class performance. This professional program will match the expanding needs of the logistics industry. For those interested in an in-depth knowledge and understanding of supply chain, international trade, use of information technology to enable supply chains, this is an excellent opportunity to learn and hone their skills. International supply chain trends will be analyzed and the latest educational tools utilized to give students valuable insight and hands-on training in the world of supply chain management and the lucrative careers that they can build on from there.
Who can attend?
- Project managers (or related clinical research professionals) who have just entered the world of
project management in clinical research.
- Senior Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)
- People who are interacting regularly with Project Managers and who want to understand the
pitfalls of clinical project management.
(FCIPS FCILT FSCM)
He has worked within the procurement and supply chain arena for nearly 30 years in various senior global roles across years. A chartered Fellow of both the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and transport, he is recognised for both his achievements as well as his industry leading knowledge within procurement, supply chain and logistics. In addition to the above, Andy was elected to CIPS Congress and is an ambassador for the Sustainable Procurement Pledge. He has taken those many years of corporate experience into providing expertise to clients of any size with end-to-end commercial, sourcing, procurement, supply chain and logistics solutions on a global basis.